How to order one of our systems:
1. We usually do it via proposal to you and a purchase order back from you.
2. Once the purchase order has been received, we send you an invoice for the down payment (typically 50%) with the banking information on it. If you selected a different payment method, we will forward that information on the invoice.
3. Once your down payment has been received, we begin work on your system. Standard systems take 6-8 weeks. Custom system lead times will be indicated in the proposal.
4. Once the system is built, we send you video of the system running and ready for pack-out. We take care of the crating and packing of your shipment
5. We will then invoice for the rest of the monies required on the purchase order.
6. Once the monies are received, we will ask for your shipper information and email packing slips for your review. If you require assistance with the shipping, we will be happy to assist you. Larger systems may have to be shipped via container. We cannot provide shipping quote at the time of the proposal due to constant changes in the amount of the shipment. If you would like us to handle the shipment, we will contact our logistics company and get a quote which we will forward to you.
Need to chat with a specialist?? Click the blue icon at the bottom right of the page!
We do not process on-line ordering at this time due to the nature of the items. We do not offer terms. We do offer discounts to schools and if the client wishes to pay 100% upfront - please ask for details.
If you have a Statement of Work or a Request for Quote, please email them to email@example.com. If you need assistance with a requirement for a customer of yours, please ask us. We would be glad to help.
Recent Blog Posts
- CRJ Simulator Rehab – Part 4 November 26, 2018
- Should a motion platform cost $5k? August 10, 2018
- Motion Base Platforms and the Flight Simulation Industry August 9, 2018
- Checking in on one of our older installations August 8, 2018
- 5 Undeniable Reasons People Hate Motion Platforms August 7, 2018
- Frequency Response of a Servos & Simulation Motion Base Platform August 5, 2018
- CRJ Simulator Rehab – Part 3 July 25, 2018
- Florida Institute of Technology mentions Servos in published Article July 16, 2018
- The Ultimate Checklist for Buying a Motion Platform July 16, 2018
- CRJ Simulator Rehab – Part 2 July 12, 2018